Holiday Gift Guide for HIM



Kinfolk magazine subscription for your guy who enjoys photography and the outdoors/ Jcrew backup battery for Iphone  for the "just in case" times /  Nike Free's so he can wear tennis shoes with jeans/ Jcrew socks for that added pop/ Meat book reading is always sexy /  Jcrew green tartan shirt I love my guy in plaid / Zara button t-shirt for comfy-cozy mornings/  Juniper soap to balance out the his & her products in the shower / Jcrew Fair Isle Sweater  classics are always good/  Jack Spade phone case iphones can be classy too / Everlane weekend tote so he can travel in style

Here is a gift guide for her and a gift guide under $25. Happy shopping!

Don't forget to enter the tassel garland giveaway here. This is your last day to enter!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a great gift guide! I may have to steal some of these ideas for my man.

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Can I have it all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, go for it. My man loves all of these!

    ReplyDelete

« »

Kelsey Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger