Holiday Decor













We tinseled out this season. Tinsel on the tree, the table, the windows, and garlands. Our home sparkles in the most silverly, tacky way and I love it. We are officially putting the tinsel back in the season.

And, who doesn't want to kiss that puppy face?

On a side note, I made an apple-pie-meets-coffee-cake for dessert and it was delicious. Even better the day after. Here is the recipe.

Remember to enter the tassel garland giveaway. I think there are some silver garlands if I've convinced you...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that pie looks so delicious! Can't believe you made it yourself - you put any pie I've ever made to shame! And your pup matches perfectly with your holiday decor ;)

    Suddenly City

    ReplyDelete

« »

Kelsey Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger