Cozy Weekend



 

What are your weekend plans? We are slowly working on packing everything up and sorting through those items you never want to sort through- jewelery, file cabinet, junk drawer, vases, ties, old purses... I have too much and all those little decisions {to save or not to save} seem add up so fast, but the best part is getting through it all. It is so freeing! Plus, when you throw a Starbucks run in the mix, it goes by a little faster. This outfit seems like a Starbucks run outfit to me- super cozy yet stylish. Do you live in leggings? When you work at home, they are the pant of choice {at least in my house}.

On a side note, I recently discovered this print on Pinterest and have decided I should give it a home- in the closet, bathroom, office? To be decided. Any suggestions?

The tassel garland giveaway is closed, so head on over here to see if you won! Thanks to all of you who entered and help spread the word.

Have a great weekend and find some time to curl up with a good book and tea!

Topshop sweater / Jcrew shirt (on sale) / Jcrew leggings / Franco Sarto boots (on sale)

3 comments:

  1. I love the print! Can't wait to see what you do with it ! I'd vote for office, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. I think I need that gray sweater :)

    Just found your blog (thanks to Pinterest), and I'm a big fan!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm I want all of this?? But especially that plaid shirt. Be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete

« »

Kelsey Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger