A Cozy Living Room



 

I've been busy with client projects the last couple of days. I was almost done with one, but could not figure out the perfect pieces for the client's living room. I asked JT if he could help me figure it out and this is what he came up with. Can you believe it? I'm ready to  order all of it for my own place! It seems so simple, yet inviting... rustic meets modern meets sophisticated. Yes please, I'll take it. It's also snowing here today so I think it seems even extra cozy.

Crate and Barrel Klyne chairs / West Elm stump side table / West Elm overarching lamp / Z Gallerie chinchila pillow / Restoration Hardware faux fur throw (a must-have staple in any home!)

What else would you pair with this combo?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« »

Kelsey Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger